Roasted Garlic Parmesan Green Beans
- 2 lbs Fresh Green Beans
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Pat green beans dry with paper towels if necessary; spread onto a jellyroll pan. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Use your fingers to coat beans evenly with olive oil and spread them out so they don’t overlap.
- Roast in the preheated oven until beans are slightly shriveled and have brown spots, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over green beans as a garnish and enjoy!