Strawberry Mimosa Recipe: Easy make ahead Strawberry Mimosas that only require 6 ingredients. Perfect for Valentine’s Day breakfast or brunch!
Recipe type: Drink
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Serves: 12 Mimosas
- 12 Ounces Raspberries, Frozen
- ½ Cup Strawberries, Frozen
- 2 Tablespoons White Sugar, To Taste
- 1 Cup Half and Half
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1-2 Bottles Champagne (or 1-2 Liters of Soda like Ginger Ale, Sprite, or 7 Up)
- Strawberries For Garnish, If Desired
- In a medium sauce pan, combine raspberries, and diced strawberries. Heat over low/medium heat until soft (~8-10 minutes).
- Add sugar to taste.
- Cook for another 5-7 minutes stirring frequently. Cool for ~5 minutes.
- Blend or puree. Strain.
- Return to sauce pan. Add cream and vanilla. Stir until combined. Pour into an ice cube tray. Freeze for 4-6 hours.
- Pour champagne into champagne flutes (about ½ way full). Add 3-4 ice cubes to each glass.
- Garnish with additional strawberries if desired.
Original Recipe Posted at Swanky Recipes